LaboratoriumCennik Laboratoryjny jest w trakcie aktualizacji. W celu uzyskania informacji o najnowszych cenach prosimy o kontakt z recepcją.
Przykładowe pozycje z cennika badań Laboratoryjnych. Po więcej informacji prosimy o kontakt z recepją.
|Test na grupę krwi||£97|
|Pełna morfologia krwi||£55|
|Kał (pasożyty i ich jaja)||£55|
|Mocz - posiew||£69|
|ALT, Albumin, ALP, AST, Calcium, CK, Creatinine, Total cholesterol, HDL- cholesterol, LDL- cholesterol, Non- HDL, Triglycerides, Iron, GGT, Total protein, Globulin, Glucose, Inorganic phosphate, Bilirubin total, Sodium, Potassium, Urea, Uric Acid||£75|
|Testy czynnościowe wątroby - Liver Function Tests (LFT)|
Total Protein, Albumin, Globulin, ALP, ALT, AST, GGT, Bilirubin total, Bilirubin direct, Bilirubin indirect, LDH
|Lipidy - Lipid Profile (LIPP)|
Cholesterol total. HDL- cholesterol, LDL- cholesterol, Triglycerides
|Tarczyca - Thyroid Profile 3 (TF3)|
FT3, FT4, TSH
This practice complies with the Data Protection Act (1998) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018. This means that we will ensure that your information is processed fairly and lawfully.
• Your past and current medical and dental condition; personal details such as your age, address, telephone number and your general medical practitioner
• We may need to request details of your NHS number and entitlement to healthcare treatment
• Radiographs, clinical photographs, ultrasound imaging and study models
• Information about the treatment that we have provided or propose and its cost
• Notes of conversations or incidents that might occur for which a record needs to be kept
• Records of consent to treatment
• Any correspondence relating to you with other health care professionals, for example in the hospital or community services.
We need to keep accurate personal data about patients in order to provide you with safe and appropriate dental care.
We are required to retain your medical records, ultrasound imaging, X- rays and study models while you are a patient of this practice and after you cease to be a patient, for at least eleven years or until age 25, whichever is the longer.
Your information is held in the practice’s computer system. The information is only accessible to authorised personnel. Personal information will not be removed from this practice without the patients authorised consent. Your personal information is carefully protected by the staff at this practice. All access to information is held securely and can only be accessed by regularly changed passwords. Data is encrypted and computer terminals are closed if unattended.
In order to provide proper and safe dental care to:
• Your general medical practitioner
• The hospital or community dental services
• Other health professionals caring for you
• Private dental schemes of which you are a member.
Disclosure will take place on a ‘need-to-know’ basis, so that only those individuals/organisations who need to know in order to provide care to you (whose personnel are covered by strict confidentiality rules) will be given the information. Only information that the recipient needs to know will be disclosed.
In very limited circumstances or when required by law or a court order, personal data may have to be disclosed to a third party not connected with your health care. In all other situations, disclosure that is not covered by this Code of Practice will only occur when we have your specific consent. Where possible you will be informed of these requests for disclosure.